Free Download WP Real Media Library v4.0.10 – Media Categories Folders Nulled Turn your WordPress media library to the next level with folders / categories. Get organized with thousands of images. Organize media into folders.
RML (Real Media Library) is one of the most wanted media wordpress plugins. It is easy to use and it allows you to organize your thousands of images in folders. It is similar to wordpress categories like in the posts.
Use your mouse (or touch) to drag and drop your files. Create, rename, delete or reorder your folders If you want to select a image from the “Select a image”-dialog (e. g. featured image) you can filter when inserting media. Just install this plugin and it works fine with all your image and media files. It also supports multisite.
The Real Media Library offers a very nice extensibility for other developers. For example you can also install a third-party plugin to create the folders physically on your FTP server (wp-content/uploads) or to synchronize folders with Lightroom. For more have a look at the Known extensions for RML.
If you buy, you get: Forever FREE updates and high quality and fast support.
Envato Market licensing: Extended license doesn’t cover multiple uses. You need to purchase a regular or an extended license for every site.
WP Real Media Library is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily manage your media library in your blog. Using this plugin, you’ll be able to organize the thousands of images, audio, video, and PDF files in your media library in folders. Basically, it’s like WordPress categories for your media library.
Why do you need this plugin? Well, having a growing WordPress blog means that you’ll be adding a lot of new media files, like images, audio, and PDF, into your database every day. In a few weeks, your blog will be filled with thousands of media files. How are you going to find one of those files at a later time?
Of course, you can use the WordPress search function and spend a couple of hours finding a file, but who can even remember the names of thousands of files and what happens then?
That’s where the WP Real Media Library plugin comes in. With this plugin, you can easily create gallery folders for your images and normal folders for other media files to properly organize your media library. So that next time whenever you need to find a file, it’s only a mouse-click away.
Organizing your blog media files with WP Real Media Library plugin is as easy as dragging and dropping the files into folders. Then you can rearrange the order of your files by dragging them around to bring the important files to the top of the list for quicker access.
The Tree View of your folders will also make things easier for you to quickly find specific folders in a split-second.
In addition, you can use the WP Real Media Library plugin to insert media galleries to your posts directly from the WordPress ‘New Post’ editor. This will allow you to insert an entire media folder into your WordPress posts as a customizable gallery.
WP Real Media Library is a must-have WordPress plugin that will help save you a ton of time that goes into managing your media files.
- WordPress 5.x / Gutenberg ready
- Folders for the WordPress media library
- Drag & Drop your files
- Create shortcuts of files. Shortcuts doesn’t need any physical storage (0kb). Note also that the fields in the shortcuts can be different to the original file, for example “Title”, “Description” or “Caption”.
- Full control for your folders in one toolbar (create, rename, delete)
- Rearrange folders via drag&drop or by criterium (e. g. name ascending)
- Bulk select folders and delete multiple folders at once
- Filter in insert media dialog
- Improved Uploader
- Upload files directly to a folder
- Create dynamic gallery from folder with Gutenberg block or shortcode
- Order folder content via drag&drop or by criterium (date, name, …)
- Fast navigatation to folders with fast folder search>
- Translated into multiple languages
- Import categories / folders from plugins like FileBird, WP Media Folder, Enhanced Media Library, Media Library Assistant and more
- Compatible with Revolution Slider, WPML, PolyLang and so on
- Works great on touch devices
- Supports multisite
- Forever free updates
- GPDR / DSGVO: The plugin is collecting no personal data!
- Compatible with brand+new Envato Elements
As you can see from the screenshots RML (Real Media Library) supports three different folder types:
- The normal folder: A folder can contain every type of file and collections, but no galleries. If you want to create a subfolder simply select a folder from the list and click this button.
- The collection: A collection can contain no files. But you can create there other collections and galleries. The mentioned above gallery is only a gallery data folder, that means they are not automatically in your frontend (your website).
You can create a visual gallery from this gallery data folder via the Visual Editor in your page/post.
- The gallery folder: A gallery data folder can only contain images. It is simplier for you to distinguish where your visual galleries are.
You can also order the images into a custom image order per drag&drop.
Question? Write a comment here or have a look at the official RML FAQ
- If I move images around in my folders will they still be referenced correctly on the frontend wordpress site?
- Yes, do not worry about references.
- How do I update to a newer version of RML?
- After activating open the “License settings” in the plugins list item “WP Real Media Library” and enter the Envato purchase code that you get after the purchase. You do not see the “Enter license” link? Then you are using an old version (< 4.1.0) of Real Media Library. Please download the latest version from CodeCanyon, uninstall the old version and install the new one – your folders stay.
- Is there a way to select multiple files to be put into a folder?
- Just use the ‘bulk select’ Button in media grid. If you are using table mode check the entries and move.
- When i create a post i want to select an image from a specific folder, can i do this with this plugin?
- Yes, you can filter in a insert-dialog with the dropdown beside the search.
- Why three different folder types?
- This provides a better overview. You can simply distinguish where your image galleries are.
- Does it work with my Revolution Slider?
- I have WPML installed, the number of images in the folder does not match the number of shown images?
- Yes, in WPML you see your uploaded files depending on your current admin language. WPML says “This language selector determines which content to display. You can choose items in a specific language or in all languages.” > Set it to “All languages” in the admin toolbar.
- Does the plugin work with my current images and files?
- Yes, just install and play.
- Does the plugin touch the file structure?
- No. But you can use an add-on like Physical Custom Upload Folder or WP Real Physical Media
- Does the plugin change the image URLs?
- Does it work with WooCommerce?
You can Download WP Real Media Library v4.0.10 – Media Categories Folders Nulled form the download links below. We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) that provides premium themes, plugins & php scripts for testing purpose only. We promote WordPress and bloggers web design and scripts to the users globally so that you can check it before buying any theme/plugin/script from the original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the developer for commercial use. We don’t host any of the files, this site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
|DOWNLOAD PROVIDER||DOWNLOAD URL|
|Google Drive||Download Now|